Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fantasy Football is not the same without you



Andy - we pray for you every day and think of you often.  I have 2 of the pictures that you sent printed out and hanging in my office.  It reminds me that I can put up with anything that is happening at work when comparing my issues to your work day.  We are all wearing wrist bands that Aunt Carol had made reminding us to "Pray you Home".  I'm in first place in the FFL Horse League this year but I must say that it is somewhat hollow considering that you are not in the league.  Really looking forward to seeing you at Christmas - God Bless you and your team.  Please thank your team from all of us back home in the USA.  Gadafi is gone and you guys are truly making a historical difference in the world in a very positive way.  We all love you and continue to wish you the best. - Uncle Mark

Eads, anytime I think about complaining, I remember you and our troops and become grateful and humbled instead.  Can't wait until your welcome home/belated birthday party, because, baby, YOU'RE A FIREWORK!  Love, Jenn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy!!!!!!!!    We miss you and love you and cannot wait for you to get home!!!!!!!! - Aunt Carol

Ruby - Happy Birthday Dude.  I'm looking forward to celebrating when you get back.  Stay focused out there.  We're praying for you.  See you soon! - Joe

Rube, Happy Birthday.  Hope all is well and you get a chance to take a minute and actually enjoy it.  Can't wait to celebrate when you get home.  As always, thanks for everything you are doing for all of us back here.  -Jas Horse

Hey Andy,
      HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!:) We miss you and love you. Hope everything is ok over there and you come home safely. Happy birthday again!!!
                     -Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment